About This Course
Cisco 300-208 is part of the series of the courses that collectively form the curriculum that enables one to get the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security certification. The aim of this course to enable the student to be in a position to implement the network access security. Cisco 300-208 provides the students with the essential knowledge that will enable the students to alleviate any network security attacks. The course gives comprehensive information about how one may keep a network secure.
Description of the course.
The course, which includes a 19.5-hour on-demand video and certification at the end of the course is designed for network security engineers. Anyone who enrolls in this course will learn everything that pertains how to mitigate network threats while using Cisco advanced tools and knowledge. The course also teaches about endpoint security solutions, which is mainly the devices that users use to connect to the network.
The course gives precise guidelines on how to secure a network by launching secure tools that help mitigate any threats from the external sources. The course is an ultimate guide of how to securely install, configure and use various resources in a network while safeguarding other users within the system. In fact, at the end of the course, every student will be able to implement a t-shoot Cisco ISE in the lab environment or real world. The course is practical oriented and does not entirely depend on theoretical work. Note that the course demands the guidebook as reference only.
The good thing about the course is that the developers of the course have made distributions on both mobile and TV. That is to mean learning still goes on despite the current location of the student, whether indoor or outdoor.
- Any who wishes to enroll in this course should at least have basic knowledge of networking.
- CCNA security knowledge is an essential requirement for enrolling the course.
- One should be able to dedicate all the efforts into learning the course, i.e. passionate.
- The student should have a relevant study guidebook that will act as a reference throughout the course.
- The students should get simulators on their own.
Examination paper design
- 90-minute exam
- 65-75 questions
- Multiple choice questions
- The exam assesses knowledge on threat mitigation and endpoint solutions.
- Part of the testing includes fundamental concepts of BYOD.
Candidates are not to freak and panic, as there are ample study materials and mock exams that contribute to the overall sharpening of the mind. Any candidate who mainly undertook the Cisco Secure Access Solutions Course usually is ready to take the exams and has the upper hand in passing the exam.
Audience to target
The course format does not discriminate anyone with the interest of learning but specifically targets:
- Any student with an aim to clear the Cisco 300-208 certification exams.
- Anyone who is in this career and wishes to enhance knowledge and invite career benefits primarily as an employee.
- Anyone with an aim to become a network security expert.
- Any colleges or university student is taking a networking Computer Science degree.
- Anyone who wishes to learn any new concepts introduced over the years.
The desire for knowledge and career benefits may be cut-short by the mention of an exam. The examination somehow determines how one advance in the career, therefore, making the tests the root source to panics. However, with good, preparation the exam will appear less threatening and will instead mark the start of career and life fulfilment and accomplishment. Proper preparation entails enrolling in the Cisco Secure Access Solutions course. The course is affordable and offers as much flexibility as one may desire. Consider the ability to order the 19.5-minute video course and learn everything in less than 20 minutes. Is the course not fantastic?
It is a belief that any student has who enrolls in the course wishes to land a job at the end of the course. There is a variety of jobs that anyone with this certification can apply and start working.
- Network security engineer.
- Network administrator.
- Software engineer.
- Technical security support engineer
- Systems security engineer.
- IT manager
At the back of the mind, after knowing the type of job that one may land the mind cannot stop to linger about the salary. Fortunately, anyone with a Cisco 300-208 certification has potential to earn a decent income of about $107,309 per year.