About This Course
About Microsoft 70-741 Exam Course
70-741 Networking with Microsoft 2016 Windows Server video course, covers key networking proficiencies needed to design, configure, support and deploy Microsoft Windows Server 2016 in a number of organizations. It explains very well TCP/IP core fundamentals, remote based technologies, and highly sophisticated content comprising off Software Distinct Networking.
Networking with Windows Server 2016 - 70-741 video exam courses is the secondary exam under MCSA certification. This exam course will encompass all the key aspects of a network operating this OS. From planning and execution IPv4 along with IPv6 address outlines, troubleshooting server and client connectivity to name perseverance with assignment of IP addresses and Domain Name System utilizing Dynamic Host Structuring Protocol.
This video course also covers several kinds of remote access proficiencies that are supported under Microsoft Server 2016 just like Virtual Private Networks, Web Based Application Proxy and alternative Direct Access towards remote access. This exam course also covers options that are accessible to promote branch office scenarios, for example, Read Only Domain Controllers, Branch Cache as well as the Scattered File System. Moreover, 70-741 exam course covers sophisticated networking aspects which are updated and improved in 2016 Windows Server.
Knowledge and skills students develop with this course:
- This series, accompanied by 70-742 and 70-740 exam series will enable you to pass these Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2016 certification exams. Passing out 70-744 series with flying colors will afterward prepare you to get MCSE: Cloud Infrastructure and platform exams.
- Recognize and execute DNS (Domain Name System).
- Have a thorough concept of executing IPAM and DHCP.
- Inaugurate remote access solutions and network connectivity for a business enterprise.
- Deploy distributed and core networking solutions.
- Design a sophisticated networking infrastructure with consistent security.
Requirements for this course:
- Students of 70-741 video course must have sufficient amount of expertise in performing networking tasks in their professions.
- The individuals must also have an acquaintance regarding tasks pertinent with networking functionalities and features accessible in Windows Server 2016.
- Candidates must have some knowledge of the terms DHCP, DNS and IPAM, accompanied by concepts of remote access solutions like RADIUS and VPN.
Exam paper design:
- 90 minutes of exam duration
- 60-70 questions to attempt
- MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Single choice answers
- 700/1000 passing score
Audience to target:
- This 70-741 exam course is designed for IT pros having years of experience in dealing with an IT milieu covering network implementation and operations.
- The exam course will assist those individuals to provide comprehensive insight into advanced and core network related technologies utilized in 2016 Windows Server.
- Moreover, a network administrator who is seeking to refine their current knowledge and explore regarding advanced networking technology functionality and variations in 2016 Windows Server are also stimulated to enroll for 70-741 exam course.
- Finally, the IT pros endeavoring hard to pass 70-741 exam can also opt for this exam course as the outline covers very well all the topics needed to pass this exam.
- System Administrator
- Windows Server Administrator
- System Admin Windows Server
- Windows AD Administrator
- VMware Administrator
- Windows Administrator