About This Course
Microsoft 70 – 347: Enabling Office 365 Services course, prepares you to clear the certification of Microsoft Office 365 services. IT professionals and Software engineers who want to redefine their career by expertise in Microsoft Office 365 services can take this exam. This course examines the proficiency in Microsoft Exchange Online, and Online SharePoint, Office 365 Admin Center, Office 365 ProPlus, Skype for Business, and Azure Active Directory. Students who are ready to enhance their knowledge in Enabling Office 365 services can go with this course. This course is well-organized for both the IT-Professionals and Students as well.
This video course series on Enabling Office 365 Services comprises of four modules and perfectly line up with the objectives. With these four modules, you will come to learn about manager user-driven client deployments, manage to add deployments of Office 365 Pro Plus, setting up telemetry, reporting, and plan for the office clients. This video course provides you all the necessary skill and makes you ready to pass 70-347 exams. Through this course, you will come to know about various important job functions. This course makes you competent to qualify the Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services exam and helps you to become Microsoft certified professional.
Knowledge and skills students develop:
- You will come to know about managing clients and end-user devices
- Get to know about the Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- You can easily Configure Exchange Online after going for this course
- You will be able to Configure Skype for Business Online for end users
- It gives you insight about Planning for Exchange Online
- Also, you will acquire knowledge about Planning for Skype for Business Online for end users
The video training course series provides cent percent access to 7.5 hours video, gives full lifetime access, easily accessible on mobile and TV, and also provides a certificate after completing the course.
Requirements for this course:
IT Professional or Software engineers who are experienced with the Office 365 Admin Center can opt for this course, also knowledge and understanding about Microsoft Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- The number of questions you will get in this exam is between in 40-60.
- Time allocation for this exam is 3 hours
- There is a provision to review your questions.
- Each question carries one point
- You will not be given partial credit
- No points will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- You will have to secure 700 marks to pass the exam.
Audience to target:
- IT – Professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge and has to grow their professional career through Microsoft 70 – 347. This course provides them all the necessary technicalities to clear the exam.
- An individual should have experience and an understanding of Microsoft Exchange Online, Office 365 Admin Center, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business Online, Office 365 ProPlus, and Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
Microsoft 70 – 347: Enabling Office 365 Services course provides a good help to the professionals and candidates to clear the Microsoft certification and help them to build their career as software as a service (SaaS) administrator or cloud applications administrator.
- Software as a service (SaaS) administrator
- Cloud applications administrator
- System Administrator
- IT Manager
- Network Administrator